Are you interested in pursuing higher education in Africa, with scholarship funds in 2024, and in South Africa? Then you can look no further than the Aurecon South Africa Bursary Scheme 2024. This article will explain the Aurecon South Africa Bursary Scheme, its benefits and the step-by-step application process.
Aurecon South Africa Bursary Scheme 2024 is open for South African citizens. The scholarship allows bachelor-level program(s) in the fields of Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering to be taught at Aurecon. The deadline for the scholarship is expired at 31 Aug 2024.
Aurecon helps enthusiastic and creative people who want to become great leaders in engineering. They offer financial support through their bursary program for students and scholars who perform well. This program allows them to pursue an Engineering Degree at recognized universities. Aurecon invests in various bursary programs each year for deserving candidates in different study fields that the company currently needs.
They welcome students from different universities studying for a Bend/BSc in Mechanical, Structural, Civil, or Electrical engineering for a professional engineering career. Aurecon gives R80,000 per year to cover study fees, accommodation, book fees, and more for each candidate, although this amount may change. Additionally, they provide practical training required by the candidate’s university in the relevant field.
- Level of Study: Bachelors
- Available subject: Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Scholarship Benefits: Partial Funding, R80,000 per year
- Eligible Nationalities: Open to citizens of South African
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2024.
The following study fields are available for candidates to consider:
Aurecon South Africa Bursary Scheme 2024 Requirements
Candidates are required to have the following:
- Students must be South African citizens with a valid ID Book / Card.
- A student in Grade 12 / Matric needs Mathematics on Higher Grade with a five symbol.
- A student in Grade 12 / Matric needs Physical Science on Higher Grade with a five symbol.
- Students in Grade 12 / Matric need to provide their academic results (official report).
- Students in Grade 12 / Matric must have an acceptance letter from their chosen University for the field of study they are applying for.
- For students in University 1st, 2nd and 3rd year studying in one of the fields mentioned above need to maintain a 70% average to apply.
- For students in University 1st, 2nd and 3rd year studying a National Senior Certificate or an equivalent must be provided.
Students need to keep their academic performance at its high levels for the bursary to be renewed yearly.
Aurecon South Africa Bursary Scheme 2024 Application
Candidates must ensure that the application is fully completed and all documentation required must accompany it and be certified.
Also, visit their site for Graduate applications and Vacant Student applications in South Africa, New Zealand, and Australia here or follow them on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn
Aurecon South Africa Bursary Scheme 2024 Closing Date
The closing date for applications is usually around the middle of August each year although candidates should ensure all needed documentation as well as the application ought to reach them ahead of the closing date. Applications open again in February each year and candidates are urged to visit their site for applications and more details.
Become a leader in the Engineering industry and work with like-minded individuals to make a difference. If these are your fields then make sure you have all you need by preparing now and applying as soon as applications are made available in February.