Are you an LGBTQ student and interested in pursuing higher education USA, with scholarship funds in 2024? Then you can look no further than the Flagship Scholarship. In this article, we will explain in detail the Scholarships, their benefits and the step-by-step application process.
Point BIPOC Scholarship provides financial, coaching & community support to people who identify as Black, Indigenous, and People of Color. In the 2023-24 academic year, they supported more scholars than ever before.
Years of racism and an education system shaped by unfair policies have shown that students who are Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) encounter more difficulties in reaching academic success.
When these challenges are added to the ones faced by students who also identify as LGBTQ, it can make getting a higher education degree feel extremely difficult. Point aims to lessen these problems by offering financial assistance, community support, and opportunities for professional development.
The BIPOC Scholarship from Point Foundation provides financial and community support to BIPOC communities.
Up to $1,500
Funding Period: Awarded scholars will receive funding in spring 2024. Funding is provided for a single academic term.
Eligibility & Requirements Bipoc Scholarship 2024
BIPOC scholarship eligibility:
- Scholarship recipients must identify as Black, Indigenous, or People of Color (BIPOC) communities and LGBTQ.
- Must be enrolled or intending to enrol at any accredited postsecondary in the United States, including Hawaii and Alaska. Students in colleges or universities in a United States territory or post-doctoral program are not eligible.
- Must be enrolled full-time or part-time.
- Must be “out” as a person who identifies as a member of the LGBTQ community.
Application factors include:
- Financial need or independence
- Personal history
- Academic achievement
- Community involvement and work experience
To apply and learn more about the Bipoc Scholarship 2024, kindly visit: