Are you an LGBTQ student and interested in pursuing higher education USA, with scholarship funds in 2024? Then you can look no further than the Flagship Scholarship. In this article, we will explain in detail the Scholarships, their benefits and the step-by-step application process.
Flagship Scholarship 2024 supports LGBTQ students as they pursue undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degrees at accredited institutions in the United States. Financial award based on need, renewable for up to four years of support.
Students who get the top scholarship get money help, can join leadership programs, get a mentor or coach, and have a community of scholars and alumni supporting them.
Related Article: LLM Global Scholarships Chinese University Of Hong Kong
- Level of Study: Undergraduate Master’s and PhD
- Institution(s): Any accredited institutions in the United States
- Study in the US
- Program Period: Depends on your Level of study.
Financial award based on need, renewable for up to four years of support.
Awarded Scholars will start their scholarship in the fall of 2024, with a maximum of four years of support.
Eligibility & Requirements for Flagship Scholarship 2024 Application
The Flagship Scholarship is for students who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer and are pursuing a bachelor’s, graduate, or professional degree.
To qualify for the scholarship, you must be
- Enrolled or planning to enrol at a recognized college or university in the United States, including Hawaii and Alaska.
- You should openly identify as a member of the LGBTQ community. If you’re a community college student,
- You must be transferring to a four-year college or university.
- Additionally, you need to be at least a high school senior.
- Must be enrolled in a degree-granting bachelor’s, graduate, or professional program. Postbaccalaureate and postdoctoral programs are not eligible.
- Finalists will be asked to submit a recorded video presentation and a faculty recommendation.
- Selected Flagship Scholars are expected to attend Point’s in-person National Leadership Conference in July.
Click here to join our social media platforms for new updates
Flagship Scholarship 2024 Application Process
Finalists will be invited to submit additional required materials in late February. Recipients will be notified no later than May 31.
To apply and learn more about the Flagship Scholarship 2024 Application, kindly visit:
Scholars have access to funds at the start of fall term. Point does not support summer study.
The Flagship Scholarship application is open from September through early December, and Point does not accept Flagship applications outside of this timeframe. There is no benefit to early submission. All complete applications submitted by the deadline receive equal consideration.
Undergraduate applicants are not required to submit standardized test scores. Graduate applicants must submit any test scores that were required by the graduate institution they are attending or hope to attend.