Are you interested in pursuing higher education Abroad, with scholarship funds in 2024, and in Switzerland? Then you can look no further than the Franklin University Switzerland scholarships. In this article, we will explain the Scholarships, their benefits and the step-by-step application process.
Franklin University Switzerland scholarships are for all international students around the world. The scholarships are adjusted to the differing tuition rates for students at Franklin, with the awards ranging from CHF 1’000 to CHF 6’250.
Franklin University Switzerland provides merit scholarships to students who have been accepted based on their academic accomplishments in high school and/or previous college studies.
Related Article: Amsterdam Merit Scholarship
Franklin University offers many different undergraduate and postgraduate programs for students with different interests and career goals. The scholarships available for 2024 make it possible for talented individuals to pursue their education without worrying about money.
When you choose to study at Franklin University in Switzerland, you’ll not only get a great education but also have the chance to experience the beautiful scenery and lively Swiss culture.
- Host Country: Switzerland
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: CHF 6’250
- No IELTS Required
- Deadline: Varies by Program.
Merit scholarships are adjusted to the differing tuition rates for students at Franklin, with the awards ranging from CHF 1’000 to CHF 6’250.
Franklin University Switzerland scholarships Requirements:
To qualify for Franklin University Scholarships, you need to meet these criteria:
- Demonstrate excellent academic achievements and maintain a strong academic record, which typically includes a high GPA or equivalent performance in previous studies.
- Receive an offer of admission to Franklin University for the 2024 academic year. It’s important to meet the university’s admission requirements.
- Some scholarships may also consider financial need. You might be asked to provide documents showing your financial situation.
- Scholarships may be available to both domestic and international students. However, there could be specific scholarships designated for particular nationalities or regions.
Click here to join our social media platforms for new updates
How to Apply for Franklin University Switzerland scholarships:
Interested and qualified applicants should use the link created below to proceed to the application page.
To apply and learn more about the Franklin University Switzerland scholarships, kindly visit: