Are you interested in pursuing higher education in Africa, with scholarship funds in 2024, and in Ghana? Then you can look no further than the GETFund Scholarship 2024 2025. This article will explain the GETFund Scholarship 2024 2025, its benefits, and the step-by-step application process.
The Ghana Education Trust Fund (GETFund) is a government program that supports the education of Ghanaian students, enabling them to pursue undergraduate, master’s, or PhD programs both within the country and abroad.
The GETFund Scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open for applications. Eligible students can apply for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Local Scholarship, covering programs such as Diploma, Higher National Diploma (HND), Bachelor’s, and Master’s Degrees. This opportunity is available for students currently enrolled in public tertiary institutions in Ghana.
GETFund was created by a parliamentary law to provide additional funding to the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat, aiming to support students in their educational pursuits.
GETFund Scholarship for Undergraduate Requirements
To be considered for the GETFund Undergraduate Scholarship, you need to upload the following documents online:
- Scanned copy of a signed Application letter.
- Scanned copy of proof of Nationality (Copy of Passport / National ID Card).
- A scanned copy of the admission letter clearly stating the program duration.
- Scanned copy of the approved Fee Schedule for the 2022/2023 Academic Year.
- Scanned copy of Secondary School Certificate results (WASSCE, CTVET, and any other certificate recognized by the Ghana Tertiary Education Commission GTEC) where applicable.
- Scanned copy of previous academic term transcripts for continuing students where applicable.
- Scanned copy of the previous Undergraduate Certificate (Degree, HND, Diploma) and corresponding transcript for applicants pursuing another Undergraduate certificate (Degree, HND) where applicable.
Related Article: Ghana National Petroleum Corporation Scholarship
GETFund Postgraduate Scholarship Application Requirements
All applicants must complete their application form through the GETFund Scholarship Portal. The required documents include:
- Application letter declaring intents, which must include contact details.
- Proof of Nationality (Copy of Passport / Copy of National ID Card / Copy of Birth Certificate).
- Scanned copy of the admission letter, clearly stating the program duration.
- A scanned copy of the approved Fee Schedule for the 2022/23 Academic Year (if not stated in the admission letter).
- Scanned copy of the 1st degree certificate for Masters and PhD applicants.
- Scanned copy of other degree certificates for PhD applicants only.
- Scanned copies of previous transcripts for Masters and PhD applicants only.
- Scanned copy of National Service Certificate where applicable (Masters and PhD applicants only).
- Copy of Curriculum Vitae for Masters and PhD applicants only.
How To Apply For GETFund Scholarship 2024:
- First visit the GETFund Scholarship for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Application Portal to sign here: GETfund Scholarship Application Portal
- After signup login here: GETfund Scholarship Application Login
- Then enter the username and password you used to sign in to login
- Afterwards fill out the GETfund Scholarship Application Form Online
- Finally Submit your application
Click here to join our social media platforms for new updates
To apply and learn more about the GETFund Scholarship 2024 2025, kindly visit:
- The effective opening date for the GETFund Undergraduate Scholarship applications is Thursday, 8th December and the closing date for applications is Tuesday, 31st January.
- GETFund Scholarship Application Form 2024/2025, GETFund Scholarship Application 2023/2024
- GETFund Scholarship for Undergraduate Students 2024/2025, GETFund Scholarship for Undergraduate 2024/2025
- GETFund Local Undergraduate Scholarship 2023/2024, GETFund Local Undergraduate Scholarship 2024/2025, GETFund Local Scholarship 2023/2024, GETFund Local Undergraduate Scholarships 2023/2024, GETFund Scholarship 2024/2025