Are you interested in pursuing your higher education abroad, with scholarship funds in 2024, and the USA? Then look no further than the Hendrix College Hays Memorial Scholarship 2024 2025. The college is offering scholarships to students who show promise in their thinking and academic abilities. They are looking for students with a strong track record of success in and out of the classroom. The college believes these students will demonstrate leadership and initiative to improve life at Hendrix and in the broader world.
Hendrix College Hays Memorial Scholarship 2024 2025 is looking for students, whether they’re from the local area or internationally, who have great potential for doing well in their studies and thinking critically. The scholarship is for those who have a history of doing well, both in class and in other activities, and who are expected to take on leadership roles and show initiative to make a positive impact at Hendrix College and in the wider world.
In this article, we will walk you through the application process on how to apply for the Hendrix College Hays Memorial Scholarship 2024 2025.
Admissions Requirements For Hendrix College Hays Memorial Scholarship:
The college looks for students with diverse interests and talents, representing various social, economic, and geographical backgrounds. Admissions are open to individuals of any age, race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or national origin.
The preparatory requirements for undergraduate students include:
- English: Covering grammar, composition, and literature.
- Social Studies: Including one unit in American history, one unit in world history, and civics or American government.
- Natural Sciences: Choosing from biology, chemistry, and physics.
- Mathematics: Covering Algebra I, and additional units selected from Algebra II, geometry, trigonometry, pre-calculus, and calculus.
- Foreign Language: Choosing from French, German, Spanish, or other major foreign languages.
Hendrix College Hays Memorial Scholarship Value:
The Hays Scholarship is given to four new students every year. It covers tuition, a shared dorm room, a meal plan (excluding Burrow Bucks), and mandatory fees.
The Hendrix College Scholarship is given every year and covers the entire cost of tuition, room, board, and mandatory fees for the entire duration of a student’s studies at Hendrix College.
Eligibility Criteria for Hendrix Scholarship:
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to meet the following requirements:
- You should be a high school senior.
- You must have a minimum GPA of 3.6 from your high school college preparatory classes.
- To apply, you need to achieve a minimum ACT score of 32 or a minimum SAT critical reading and Math combined super score of 1430.
Hendrix College Hays Memorial Scholarship Benefits:
The benefits of the Hays scholarship include the following:
- Annual Awards: The scholarship is given to four new students each year.
- Coverage: It includes tuition fees, a shared dorm room, and an unlimited meal plan.
- Renewable: The scholarship can be renewed for up to three more years if the student maintains a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher and chooses housing and meal plan options covered by the award.
Related Article: Duke University Scholarships 2024 2025 Undergraduate