Are you interested in pursuing higher education In Africa, with scholarship funds in 2024, and in Ghana? Then you can look no further than the Mtn Ghana Foundation Scholarships 2024. This article will explain the Mtn Ghana Foundation Scholarships 2024, its benefits, and the step-by-step application process.
MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship to Ghanaian tertiary students. The scholarship covers the cost of Tuition, Accommodation and a Stipend for books and other relevant reading materials. Scholarship awards are to be given over the period and beneficiaries will be selected from all 16 regions of Ghana.
- Only people from Ghana can apply for the MTN Bright Scholarship.
- You must be from any of the 16 regions in Ghana to be able to apply for the scholarship.
Related Article: Documents Required For Scholarship Application
MTN Bright Scholarship Application Form Requirements:
To be eligible for the MTN Bright Scholarship, you must:
- Be a citizen of Ghana.
- Be hardworking and have excellent academic results, but also be in financial need.
- Not currently have any other education scholarship.
- Both new and returning students in any recognized public tertiary institution in Ghana who meet the specified criteria can apply.
- Provide a one-page letter explaining why the MTN Foundation should grant you a scholarship, including your educational and professional goals.
- Submit your WASSCE results, admission letters, and written testimonials from your Senior High School. Note that thorough checks will be conducted on all submitted documents.
- Include valid contact details (phone number and email address) when submitting your application.
- Priority will be given to individuals pursuing courses in ICT, Computer Science, and Engineering. Women and persons with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
Undergraduate first-year students:
First-year applicants, it is required to have credit passes in six subjects with an overall aggregate of 24 at the WASSCE/SSSCE. Among these six subjects, three must be core subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science, or Social Studies, and the other three must be relevant electives.
For the Scholarship consideration:
- A credit pass in WASSCE is considered from A1 to C6.
- A credit pass in SSSCE is considered from A to D.
Undergraduate continuous Students:
Continuing students must maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 to be eligible for the scholarship. Additionally, applicants should be actively involved in extracurricular activities. It is essential to demonstrate a clean academic record without any disciplinary issues, and applicants must not be under any obligation to maintain good behaviour.
Related Article: After Christmas Scholarships for International Students 2024
How much is the MTN Foundation Scholarship?
How to Apply for the MTN Bright Scholarship
- First visit the MTN Bright Scholarship Application Form portal: scholarships.mtn.com.gh or Download The MTN Bright Scholarship Application Form here.
- You as well visit selected MTN Service Centers or any of our regional offices; Tamale Branch, Wa Branch, Bolgatanga Branch, Kumasi (Nhyaeso branch), Takoradi Main-Beach Road, Ho Main Branch, MTN House, Accra, Cape Coast Branch, Sunyani Main Branch, Koforidua Main Branch to pick up and submit forms.
- Your application must include the following:
- A one-page letter of motivation or reason indicating why MTN Foundation should award you a scholarship for your education. Please describe your educational and professional goals as part of your application.
- WASSCE results, admission letter and written testimonials from your Senior High School.
- Evidence of Ghanaian citizenship.(ID/Drivers lienees/Ghana card,etc)
MTN Bright Scholarship Contact Details
- For further clarification or assistance, please send an email to email@example.com or call 0244300000.
- Applicants are not required to pay any money for the processing of their applications under any circumstances. Providing false information in any significant way will result in the nullification of the application. If an award is granted based on false information, it will be withdrawn or refunded by the applicant.
MTN Bright Scholarship Application Deadline is the 4th of July of every year.